Tag Archives: Client OM

SharePoint Calculated Columns – Server and Client-Side Difference

I have just completed a task to improve performance of a Silverlight web part that queried a list and returned a large amount of fairly static data. To improve performance the client-side code that performed the query using the Silverlight … Continue reading

Posted in SharePoint 2010 | Tagged | Leave a comment

Retrieving the content type of list items in a list item collection via JavaScript client object model

This took me a little while to work out – the documentation is pretty good but still requires a little bit of further exploration. I originally thought that you would require two service calls: one to get the list item … Continue reading

Posted in SharePoint 2010 | Tagged , , | Leave a comment

Excel Services ECMAScript (JavaScript) Object Model – Ewa.Workbook.getRange method and Named Ranges

I was playing around with the¬†Excel Services ECMAScript (JavaScript) Object Model. All was going great – until I tried to use the Ewa.Workbook.getRange method passing in a named range as the first argument. The documentation and examples I had read … Continue reading

Posted in SharePoint 2010 | Tagged , | 3 Comments